Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rafting down the Provo River!!!



We went rafting down the Provo River with our friends Steve and Cynthia on the 4th of July... On our way there we were planning on going down the river in some tubes but at the last minute we decided to do the raft. I am so glad we changed our mind because the water was about 40 degrees and we were dressed to swim. Our feet were numb within minutes. It would have been perfect if it was a little warmer.. I recommend it to everyone. We had tons of fun.

9 comments:

The Keeles said...

Yeah! Im so proud of you for blogging! Since we never get to hang out you better get blogging so we can keep up with you!

auttelf said...

I didn't know you guys did that. It sounds fun! You guys have other friends :( j/k :)

The Holders said...

Cynthia looks more buff than the boys do! I bet that was fun we need to go do that but we should probably wait til next year.

Shauna said...

that looks like a ton of fun! Man you even look cute rafting. I hate you and have always been jealous of your beauty! sorry we never got together while I was there. I was just out of it.

The Holders said...

I didn't notice it the first time I looked at it but it looks like you have a little nub for an arm!

Team Fraser said...

good to see you back in action! That does sound way fun!

ScHnEiToWn said...

Katie lets plan a girls night. we are already 2 months behind!!

Jenn said...

Looks like an adventure!

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

I'm so sad! I didn't realize that you'd lost an arm, what happened? I hope you're adjusting well to only having 3 limbs! :(